This Home Remedy Helps to Treat your Swollen Feet Naturally..!
Ginger is not only perfect to flavor many dishes, but also to prepare a great home remedy for swollen feet completely natural.
Its anti-inflammatory properties are perfect for treating this condition which can be due to different causes, among which are overweight, a sedentary lifestyle, poor blood circulation, fluid retention and the fact spend many hours a day standing or seated.
Because the swelling of this area of the body can be very annoying and even painful, in homemade beauty tips we have prepared a home remedy for swollen feet made with ginger can be ready in just a few minutes.
- 100 grams of root ginger fresh
- A glass of olive oil or sunflower oil
Steps to follow
- Remove the ginger skin and divide it into a few pieces.
- Done this pour olive oil or sunflower oil in a saucepan, add the ginger and heats the two ingredients.
- When the mixture is lukewarm to warm up let simmer for 30 minutes .
- Remember that the oil should never boil, but only need to be warmed.
- After half an hour remove the ginger with oil heat and let stand overnight .
- The next morning I filter it through a sieve and use the resulting oil to massage the feet in a circular motion until the product is absorbed through the skin.
- If you practice this home remedy for swollen feet once or twice a day can reduce swelling due to anti – inflammatory properties of this natural ingredient.
The main benefits of this home beauty trick to combat swelling of the feet are as follows:
- It is made with two natural ingredients available at any supermarket.
- It’s economic.
- Reduces swelling of the feet and leaves them soft and silky.