This Avocado Mask for Your Damaged Hair
If you use an avocado mask for hair once a week you can keep your healthy, shiny, smooth and hydrated without using chemical hair.
Avocado mask for damaged hair. This is due to the richness in nutrients and essential fatty acids of avocado, which deal with moisturize dry hair and spoiled and bring an extra dose of silkiness to the hair.
And even more when the benefits of this avocado mask for damaged hair combined with the virtues of banana and almond oil , two ingredients that are also perfect to pamper hair and beauty fill.
- A ripe avocado
- A ripe banana
- One tablespoon of almond oil (you can also use olive oil,coconut oil )
- A shower cap
Steps to follow
- Part avocado in half, remove the pulp and crushed with the help of a fork to turn it into puree.
- Do the same with banana and pour the two ingredients inside a bowl.
- Add the almond oil and stir the compound with a spoon to mix all products and turn them into a smooth paste.
- Extends homemade mask resulting in the media and hair ends with a gentle massage, cover your head with a shower cap and let the compound take effect for 30 minutes .
- Finally rinse it with warm water and wash your hair with products that you use regularly.
- Remember that you must implement this trick of natural beauty once a week if you want to have a beautiful, soft and nourished hair.
The benefits of this avocado mask for dry and damaged hair are:
- It is 100% natural.
- Leaves hair soft, nourished and shiny hair.
- It’s economic.
- Their preparation is simple.