The Health Benefits of Aloe Vera for You
If there is a plant that is of great benefit to your overall health it is Aloe Vera. This plant whose extract is a common feature for most cosmetics and beauty products has wonderful healing properties.
Aloe Barbadensis which is its botanical name is not only a purification plant air should be kept at home to absorb harmful toxins in the air, but also has excellent inflammatory anti-antioxidant properties, and antimicrobial that can increase your health tremendously.
While it is believed that this plant has been introduced in the US in the 18th century to the early 19th century, the researchers said. Actually it had been widely used by the ancient Egyptians referred to Aloe Vera fondly as the plant of immortality.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA?
Aloe Vera has Several Health Benefits, but Here are some that you should be aware.
- Aloe Vera has excellent anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties which is effective in the treatment of sunburn, minor burns, cuts and bruises.
- This plant is effective in the treatment of osteoarthritis, fever, ulcerative colitis and even asthma.
- It contains Lycoproteins are potent anti-inflammatory compounds that are effective in reducing inflammation and relieving pain. it
- It has poly saccharides which aids in skin hydration and helps rejuvenation.
- It is also effective in the regulation of sugar levels in the blood it is ideal for patients with type II diabetes.
- Aloe vera is good in the treatment of Irritable Bowel syndrome (IBS) and constipation syndrome.
- Aloe vera regulate your cholesterol levels, help improve your oral health and combat canker.
- It is effective in the treatment of infections of the upper respiratory tract.
- Aloe vera is also known to be effective in treating certain cancers.
ALOE VERA ALSO HELPS YOUR BODY IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
Improves digestion, helps fight obesity, increases your metabolism, Aloe Vera helps detoxify your body system, Aloe vera improve your immune system, regulates the alkalinity of your body, protects your cardiovascular system, has excellent antimicrobial and antioxidant.
HOW TO USE THE GEL ALOE VERA?
You should consume about 30 ml of Aloe vera gel three times a day, in the morning before breakfast and an empty stomach, before lunch and one hour before going to bed. The gel can also be used as an ointment or healing balm all you need to do is gently massage the gel to the site of skin irritation for instant relief.