This Simple Remedy will Helps You to Get Rid of the Hardness in Your Feet
Do you want to forget your feet roughly once and for all? If so, you only have to use this homemade beauty trick to be able to boast a more beautiful and cared for feet in a short time.
A remedy that will give you the opportunity to finish off your feet with harshness using two very inexpensive and easy to find ingredients: garlic and apple cider vinegar.
Do you have them at home? Then read on and find out what steps you should take to get rid of the hardness in your feet in a practical and simple way.
- 6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Several cloves of garlic
- A liter of water
Steps to follow :
- Remove the skin from the garlic cloves and remove them.
- Heat the water until it is warm.
- Pour warm water, apple cider vinegar and chopped garlic cloves into a bowl .
- Then dip the feet in this natural solution indicated to treat the feet with asperities for 10 minutes.
- After that time remove the feet of the water with garlic and vinegar and dry them with a towel until all the humidity has been eliminated.
- Remember to perform this process once a day to recover smoothness and smoothness of the skin in a short time.
- Apple cider vinegar is rich in malic acid , a substance that will help you eliminate impurities from the skin and have perfect feet.
- Garlic, for its part, is considered a natural antibiotic and fungicide, so it will be of great help not only to eliminate the harshness and roughness of the feet , but also to prevent the appearance of fungus on the nails.
The main qualities of this home remedy to take care of the feet are the following:
- It is prepared with two economic and natural ingredients.
- It does not use chemicals.
- It is responsible for treating the feet roughly and leaving the skin soft and smooth.
- It prevents the appearance of fungi because the garlic acts as a natural fungicide.