This Natural Foot Scrub will Helps to Exfoliate your Feet and Remove Dead Skin
If you dare to use a foot scrub once a week you will have the opportunity to boast a super smooth skin free of corns and calluses. And you can prepare this beauty product using some of the ingredients in your pantry guards, as in the case of coffee and sugar.
If the boards and mixtures with a little olive oil or almond give life to a foot scrub natural, economic and ideal to soothe and pamper the skin.
- One tablespoon of ground coffee
- A spoonful of sugar (may be white or brown)
- A tablespoon of olive oil or sweet almond
Steps to Follow :
- Pour ground coffee, sugar and olive oil or sweet almond inside a bowl.
- You can also use the coffee grounds you have prepared that day, so the home remedy will take advantage and this will be even cheaper.
- Remove the three ingredients using a spoon and apply the exfoliating home resulting on the feet with a gentle massage in circular motions.
- After a few seconds clear solution with warm water until you have removed all traces of sugar and coffee and dry feet with a towel.
- Grainy texture of these two ingredients will help you drag the dead cells to remove calluses and corns end.
- In addition, coffee contains caffeine, a substance that activates the blood circulation, reduce swelling and bring radiance to the skin.
- Oil, meanwhile, it will address moisturize the skin deeply and keep it young, as both olive oil like sweet almond are rich in vitamin E.
- Remember that you can use this foot scrub once a week.
If we have to highlight the main qualities of this trick homemade beauty care feet we can list the following:
- It is made from three natural ingredients.
- This is an inexpensive and easy choice to make.
- It will help exfoliate the feet and remove dead cells, to bring light and keep the skin young and smooth.