LG V30 camera issue cleared, Google Pixel 2 processor & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the LG V30 and how the company has cleared the aperture size of its camera. Then we talk about the Google Pixel 2, and the fact that it might not get a Snapdragon 836 after all. Huawei follows as we see leaks on video of the Mate 10. Then we discuss the Uncarrier Next launch and how users can get free Netflix. We end today’s show talking about the ZTE Quartz and the deals you can find.
All this and more after the break
– ZTE Quartz just $48 over two years for a limited time on T-Mobile http://pocketnow.com/2017/09/06/zte-quartz-just-48-over-two-years-for-a-limited-time-on-t-mobile
– T-Mobile ONE for families also includes free Netflix http://pocketnow.com/2017/09/06/t-mobile-one-for-families-also-includes-free-netflix
– Huawei Mate 10 rendered, measured and docked out http://pocketnow.com/2017/09/06/huawei-mate-10-rendered
– What Snapdragon 836? Pixel 2 will use Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 http://pocketnow.com/2017/09/05/what-snapdragon-836-google-pixel-2
– V30 aperture lie was LG’s middle finger to spies http://pocketnow.com/2017/09/05/v30-aperture-lie-was-lgs-middle-finger-to-spies
Read more: http://pocketnow.com
Lee más en Español: http://es.pocketnow.com
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!
Tweets by Pocketnow