This Homemade Scrub will Helps to Exfoliate Your Skin Healthy
Exfoliating the body will help you to have a smooth and smooth skin and, in addition, it is an action that you can carry out by making use of home remedies. To exfoliate the body in a healthy, practical and economical way you will only need some almonds and some milk.
Two natural ingredients that will help you drag dead cells, combat dryness and provide an extra dose of smoothness to the skin. Do you want to learn how to prepare a homemade milk and almond scrub in your own home? Then to follow these steps.
- A glass of milk
- 2 tablespoons almonds
Steps to follow :
- Place the milk and almonds in the bowl of the blender or the chopper.
- Beat the two ingredients until they have become a kind of pasta.
- Extend the resulting home solution on the skin of the body by performing a gentle upward and circular massage.
- This will drag the dead cells thanks to the granular texture of the chopped almonds and, at the same time, activate the blood circulation, which will help you to eliminate fluid retention, cellulite and orange peel.
- Milk, meanwhile, will give you the opportunity to remove impurities from the skin , to soften it to the maximum and to attenuate the dark spots due to its richness in lactic acid.
- You can use this home remedy to exfoliate the body once a week.
The benefits of this homemade exfoliant made with milk and almonds are listed below:
- It is prepared with two natural products.
- There are no chemical agents in its composition.
- Its elaboration is simple.
- The ingredients that make it up are inexpensive.