Homemade Beauty Tips for Dry Lips…!!
Cold, wind and sun cause in many cases, have the chapped lips cracked and full of dead tiny little pieces.
To avoid this and have the opportunity to boast a perfect mouth is important to drink two liters of water a day, moisturize lips frequently and avoid moistening with his tongue.
To nourish dry lips you can use natural moisturizing balms and combine them with homemade beauty tips as you’ll find below. Take note..!
- One tablespoon of coconut oil
- One tablespoon of olive oil
- An empty little boat (you can use a jar of Vaseline, for example)
Steps to follow
- Get yourself a small boat that is empty and clean it with soap and water to remove dirt or product residues that may have become attached inside.
- When you are clean blow dry using a paper towel and pour inside the coconut oil and virgin olive oil.
- Done just need to apply the oils on dry lips with fingertips and circular movements.
- Remember, if you want to show off a beautiful mouth, must resort to this remedy several times a day.
- Do not forget also that can extend into the clean lips or makeup because it fill your mouth with a nice shine without altering the color.
- Coconut oil and olive oil are rich in moisturizing properties able to eliminate dry lips and eliminate cracks and dryness in just a few minutes.
The most important benefits of this trick homemade beauty to moisturize dry lips are:
- It is completely natural.
- Its preparation is very simple.
- It’s economic.
- Leave soft, silky and nourished lips.