This Home Remedy Helps for Moisturizing Your Dry Lips Naturally
The cold, the wind and the sun usually cause that we have to resort to home remedies and natural destined to hydrate the dry lips and to give them an extra dose of softness. Some perfect ingredients to elaborate natural tricks intended to nourish dry lips are olive oil and mint leaves.
Follow these steps if you want to take advantage of its virtues to take care of your mouth and fill it with beauty and silkiness.
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint leaves (you can also use spearmint)
- Half a glass of olive oil
- A jar of neutral petroleum jelly
- A glass jar
Steps to follow :
- Pour the mint leaves and olive oil into a glass jar that can be closed and let the compound for three days in a cool and dry place.
- After that time, filter the preparation with a strainer. In this way you will have obtained a wonderful oil of mint 100% natural.
- Add a few drops of this essential oil to a jar of neutral petroleum jelly and keep the rest of the oil in the same glass container for more use.
- Extend the petroleum jelly with peppermint oil on dry lips with a light circular massage several times a day.
- The Vaseline and olive oil moisturize the mouth in depth and end up with cracks and dead little things, while the mint will deal activate blood circulation and get your lips look thicker and bulky.
The benefits of this home remedy for moisturizing dry lips are as follows:
- It is easy to prepare.
- It is made with economical ingredients.
- It gives off a very pleasant aroma due to the fresh scent of fresh mint.
- Leaves lips soft and silky while nourishing them to the fullest.