Google buying HTC? iPhone Edition delays vs iPhone 8 & more – Pocketnow Daily
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about the rumors that Google might be interested in acquiring HTC. Then we focus on the iPhone Edition and how it might be delayed when compared to the iPhone 8. The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 also makes the news as we hear that facial recognition is sometimes great, and sometimes not. Qualcomm and Xiaomi follow as we hear that the next Snapdragon 845 might make it to the Mi 7. We end today’s show with some awesome prices for the Huawei Band 2 Pro on Amazon.
All this and more after the break.
– Huawei Band 2 Pro has a (low) price and a place on Amazon http://pocketnow.com/2017/09/07/huawei-band-2-pro-amazon
– Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 in play for Xiaomi Mi 7 http://pocketnow.com/2017/09/06/snapdragon-845-in-play-for-xiaomi-mi-7
– Galaxy Note 8 facial recognition dubious as flat image authenticates a store unit http://pocketnow.com/2017/09/07/galaxy-note-8-facial-recognition-dubious-as-flat-image-authenticates-a-store-unit
– WSJ: Touch ID also damned the iPhone 8 with delays http://pocketnow.com/2017/09/07/touch-id-samsung-oled-iphone-8-delays
– Google reportedly close to investing in or buying HTC http://pocketnow.com/2017/09/07/google-buying-htc-rumors
Read more: http://pocketnow.com
Lee más en Español: http://es.pocketnow.com
Pocketnow has been a key source of mobile technology news and reviews since its establishment in 2000. With offices on three continents, Pocketnow offers round-the-clock coverage of the mobile technology landscape, from smartphones to tablets to wearables. We aim to be your number-one source for mobile tech news, reviews, comparisons, and commentary. If you love mobile as much as we do, be sure to subscribe!
Tweets by Pocketnow