BBC's Jonathan Keen becomes 'Britain's first' e-cigarette suicide

  • Jonathan Keen, 46, was found by his girlfriend at his flat on September 24
  • The TV engineer ingested fluid used in e-cigarettes along with alcohol 
  • Coroner said it was the first death of its kind he had seen in the county

Stephanie Linning for MailOnline

Tragic: Jonathan Keen, 46, was found dead in his flat

Tragic: Jonathan Keen, 46, was found dead in his flat

A BBC TV contractor…

View original

You may also like...