8 Best Essential Oils will Help You to Remove Scars, Wrinkles and Stretch Marks Naturally
It is natural for every woman to develop stretch marks at some point in her life. Although they are natural, they have a truly ugly appearance. No woman would like to have stretch marks on her skin.
What to do if they have appeared on the skin? How to get rid of stretch marks?
Every woman tries one or the other thing to reduce stretch marks on the skin, including surgical treatments. But have you heard of natural or herbal remedies for stretch marks in the home? Here are some quick home remedies for stretch marks, which will undoubtedly reduce or eliminate the scars of the affected area.
8 Natural Oils For Stretch Marks :
1. Olive Oil
- Olive oil is rich in antioxidants and nutrients that are effective for skin disorders.
- To heal the stretch marks, lightly warm the olive oil.
- Rub it gently on the affected area.
- With this, the blood circulation will improve and the stretch marks will be reduced.
2. Lavender Oil, Almond Oil, and Chamomile Oil
- Prepare a blend of vitamin-rich oils by mixing two tablespoons of almond oil, one-half teaspoon of lavender oil and one-half teaspoon of chamomile oil.
- Stir the mixture thoroughly and apply on the stretch marks.
3. Castor Oil
Castor oil is considered a healing treatment for skin problems such as warts, dark spots, wrinkles, pimples and lines of expression.
How is it used to treat stretch marks?
Well, you can apply the castor oil directly onto the stretch marks.
- Massage with circular motions for 15 minutes.
- After massaging, wrap the affected area with a clean, clean cotton cloth.
- Now, apply a little heat with the help of the electric pad or a hot water bottle.
- Continue the process for 30 minutes a day for a month for best results.
4. Tea Tree Oil
- Tea tree oil has anti-viral, antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It is effective for all types of skin problems.
- Take some tea tree oil and gently massage it over the affected area.
5. Cocoa Butter
Cocoa butter is famous for its anti-wrinkle and anti-aging properties.
- It helps improve blood circulation, which reduces stretch marks.
- Massage the affected area with cocoa butter at least twice a day.
- Repeat the process for two months and notice how the scars are reduced.
- Also mix half a cup of cocoa butter with a tablespoon of wheat germ oil, one teaspoon of tea seed oil, two teaspoons of grated beeswax and vitamin E oil.
- Heat the mixture until the wax melts.
- Apply on stretch marks twice or thrice daily. The mixture can be stored in a sealed box in the refrigerator.
6. Rosehip Oil for Stretch Marks and Scars
Rosehip oil is one of the best allies that help nourish and regenerate our dermis, excellent for people who suffer from stretch marks and want to disappear these scars and stains.
- Thanks to the natural components of rosehip oil we can avoid and eliminate this type of skin problem.
- If we want to apply the oil in the area to treat, we can do it with gentle massages of circular form.
- It is advisable to have a clean and hydrated skin and, preferably to perform this application before bed and in the morning, the results are beginning to see the fifth or sixth month.
7.Incense Essential Oil
Essential Oil Incense Extracted from incense resin, essential oil incense is a sacred essential oil popularly known throughout the history of the bible of the three wise men.
- Incense essential oil is the best essential oil for scars due to its powerful anti-scars properties.
- Therefore, it will do wonders in curing stretch marks, as they are a form of scars as well.
- Incense essential oil helps to prevent and cure tissue damage thereby gradually discoloring and erasing ugly scars and stretch marks.
8. Geranium Essential Oil
Geranium Essential Oil Extracted by steam distillation, it is said to be the essential oil of geranium that have been used for centuries by ancient Egyptians to treat and cure cancerous tumors.
This essential oil has a lot of beauty benefits for the body and is one of the most effective essential oils for the treatment of stretch marks.