2 Best Home Remedies Helps to Get Rid of Your Cracked Heels Naturally
Honey and coffee are some of the most natural ingredients used to prepare remedies for cracked heels because of their power to remove dead cells and soften the skin. And it is that the appearance of cracks in the area of the heels not only affects the beauty of the feet, but also their health because they can cause inflammation, redness, itching and even peeling of the skin.
The remedies for cracked heels will be fabled if you want to have perfect feet, especially if you combine them with the use of comfortable shoes and daily hydration.
1. Homemade Remedy for Cracked Honey Heels :
Honey is an ingredient widely used in the universe of natural beauty due to its richness in moisturizing substances and its antibacterial properties. In addition, the sugars present in honey are fantastic to exert a slight exfoliating action, drag the dead cells and leave the skin as smooth as silk.
- 3 tablespoons honey
- A liter of water
Steps to follow :
- Heat the water.
- When it is warm pour it inside a basin and add the honey.
- Soak your feet in this natural, home remedy for about 15 minutes.
- After that time take your feet out of the water and dry them with a towel until you have completely removed the moisture.
- You can practice this homemade beauty trick every day until the cracks and hardness have disappeared.
2. Home Remedy for Cracked Heels of Coffee and Sugar :
The ground coffee and white or brown sugar are two great ingredients to give life to a natural exfoliant and remedies for cracked heels. This is due to its grainy texture, ideal for removing dead cells and providing an extra dose of smoothness and smoothness to your skin.
- A spoonful of ground coffee
- A spoonful of sugar (can be white or tan)
Steps to follow :
- Mix ground coffee and sugar.
- Moisten the feet with a little water and spread this compound made with sugar and coffee.
- Remember that you must apply it by performing a gentle circular massage for a few seconds.
- Finally, remove the mixture with cold or warm water and dry the feet with a towel.
- If you use this home remedy once or twice a week you can get rid of cracks, hardness and calluses in a short time and you will have softer and more beautiful feet.
The benefits of these home remedies for cracked heels are listed below:
- They are made with natural ingredients and free of chemical substances.
- They are cheap.
- They allow to end the cracked heels and, in addition, leave the skin super soft.
- They are easy to prepare.